Selva Antibes Outboard Manual
- Selva Antibes Outboard Manual Download
- Selva Antibes Outboard Manual Guide
- Selva Antibes Outboard Manual 2017
- Selva Antibes Outboard Manual For Sale
Some SELVA Marine Outboard Owner"s & Service Manuals PDF above the page.
1. The weight of the motor. It weighs only 30 kg. For its power, this is quite good. The same Yamaha 15FMHS already weighs 36 kg.
Antibes 25 Motors fitted with blade intake valves which support the middle seat, which is made through a steel micro-fusion process. Like all motors in the Selva Marine range, these models have propellers with rubber tear protection to protect transmission units from damage caused by blows. Back to Outboard Engines. Selva Models. Antibes Corse. All Selva Manuals. Selva GreyShark 40 60 MakoShark 40 70 TigerShark 80 Parts Catalog 2005 2006 Download Now; Selva Dorado Parts Catalog 2006 50EFI 60EFI Download Now. SELVA RAY8 ENGINE SERVICE AND PARTS MANUAL Download Now; Selva Antibes 15 20 25 30 Parts Catalog 2005 2006 Download Now. Sep 30, 2013 Similar manuals: SELVA OUTBOARD Exploded Parts Schematics 2005 06 Montecarlo 90 100 Hp PDF Download SELVA OUTBOARD Exploded Parts Schematics Izmir 5xs 6xs 8 Hp Naxos 6xs 8xs 9.9 Hp 15 Hp 2004 05. View and Download SELVA MARINE Pike 9,9 service manual online. Pike 9,9 outboard motor pdf manual download. Download 15 Selva Outboard Motor PDF manuals. User manuals, Selva Outboard motor Operating guides and Service manuals.
3. Good reliability. For 1.5 seasons of operation, the engine has never failed. On the branch pipe leading from the gas tank immediately after the purchase, I put a fuel filter.
4. Propeller. The screw that comes with the aluminum, three-blade, black color from Solas. During operation, there were times when we flew to the bumps, the screw did not suffer from such tests. But still I want to buy a steel screw
Selva Antibes Outboard Manual Download
Selva Antibes Outboard Manual Guide
1. Slow response to the throttle stick.
Selva Antibes Outboard Manual 2017
2. Inconvenient carry handle, cuts hand.
3. I would like to have a steel screw in the kit.
4. Weakly distributed service.
5. Lack of detailed instructions. This point is important for those who buy a boat engine for the first time and, in fact, do not know where and what and how. In the cold season, the engine starts only with a fully open damper.
From the very beginning, Selva Marine was engaged in the production of boat engines. Due to the unsurpassed reliability and simplicity of design, the motors quickly gained popularity throughout Europe. Motors have been used successfully in circuit racing and straight line racing. Up until today, Selva motors have been used successfully in competitions where they successfully compete with Tohatsu, Mercury and Yamaha.
Selva Antibes Outboard Manual For Sale
Selva two-stroke engines remain one of the most reliable due to the simplicity of their design, following the basic idea of Lorenzo Selva: simplicity and reliability. In connection with the environmental changes in Europe, the production of these engines was transferred to China, at the facilities of the ZONGSHEN production group. To this end, in 2007 Chongqing Zongshen-Selva Marine Co., LTD was formed, in which 50% of the shares belong directly to SELVA MARINE S.P.A. In addition to the 2-stroke, two models of simple single-cylinder four-stroke engines of 8 and 9.9 hp are assembled on Chinese soil.